Sunday, March 04, 2007

I feel so angry and frustrated

I barely slept at all last night. I have so much anger and frustration that my mind would not let me rest. Here are some of the reasons that I am so angry.

I am so angry that I do not have my friend, my companion, my lover, my wife anymore.
I am so angry that she would not put the effort into working with me to save the marriage.
I am so angry and frustrated that she has no empathy for what she has done to me.
I am so angry and frustrated that she refuses to show any emotion towards me.
I am so angry and frustrated that she would not put true effort into marriage counseling.
I am so angry and frustrated that she could not focus on the good.
I am so angry and frustrated that she stopped talking to me.
I am so angry and frustrated that I went into depression.
I am so angry and frustrated that I lost 30 lbs.
I am so angry and frustrated that she broke my heart.
I am so angry and frustrated that she forgot who I was.
I am so angry and frustrated because I was ready to be a father.
I am so angry and frustrated because I loved her.
I am so angry and frustrated because I loved traveling with her.
I am so angry and frustrated because I mourn her loss.
I am angry and frustrated because I prayed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am angry and frustrated that he didn't think 'us' was worth saving.
I'm angry and frustrated that he didn't fight for us.
I am angry and frustrated that the commitment wasn't kept.
I am angry and frustrated because I am not willing to let go.
I am angry and frustrated because I don't want to have to do this all over again.
I am angry and frustrated that he won't see and won't understand my frustration.
I am angry and frustrated....

September 6, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home