Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nuckin' Futz Day -- Then Fun

Today was another crazy day at work. First, I got in later than usual as I was up most of the night coughing and rattling my brain. I finally fell asleep at 3am, but by 6:30am I was in no mood to move. I finally dragged my but out of bed at 7:30, which is when I am usually at work, and made it in just in time for a meeting that I forgot about. Anyway, the meeting reset my priorities again for the 3rd time this week, and I had to bust my butt to get a lot of stuff done. This evening I attended a surprise birthday party for a friend. It was a blast, but it was really weird because the whole bar was filled with retirement parties for Ford employees - -today was the big day. Anyway here are some pictures from the shin-dig.



1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I know Bailey's is doing a kick butt business right now, but I wonder what's going to happen now that the parties are over and 30% of the workforce is gone and rumors of further cuts are rampant.

March 1, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home