Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You Doubted My Decision

Two years ago I had a furnace malfunction and it cost me $500 to fix. To mitigate this from ever happening again, I signed up for my utility companies furnace and water heater service plan. At the time, someone doubted my decision saying that I was wasting money. Well, the repair today would have cost me over $600 had I not had the service plan. So, for $200, paid over the last two years I saved at least $400. HA! IYF!

I think I am going to sell my gun. I currently have a Beretta 96 40 caliber pistol, and I think I am going to get a 9mm instead. I really like my Beretta, bu the 9 mm is smaller, the bullets are less expensive, and it is just easier to control versus the 40. I think it is a good decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home