Sunday, February 25, 2007

So much for a good day

Well, the morning was good, but as is my luck, the day turned to crap as my furnace decided to have issues. The only saving grace to this is that I have a service plan via the utility company so it should not be to expensive. Unfortunately, they cannot come out until tomorrow, whcih means I may have to take more time off.

Anyway, I went to IKEA with a friend so that I could get a table because I got tired of bashing my knees on the folding one I borrowed from my folks. The table is nice, but not as nice as the one that was there before. I like it because it can expand to seat 6 people, which is about all that I need, plus it was not to expensive. I also bought some mini-lamps that I can mount to the bed for reading, and a bag of their meatballs --cuz they be good!

After, we went to National Coney in Royal Oak for lunch, and stopped at the Astoria bakery on the way back. Personally, I am not a big fan of the bakery as the deserts always seem dry and tasteless. I bought to chocolate chip cookies and like before, they are dry. Lesson learned.

Tonight, I am going to just relax, read, and watch TV.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Astoria Bakery is crap!

February 26, 2007 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Yeah, I can see stopping at National on the way home from IKEA...they're so close to each other and on the way. ;-)

February 26, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home