Friday, February 23, 2007

Song choice

A friend and I just finished watching the movie "The Last Kiss," starring Zach Braff from Scrubs.
Synopsis of the film from Netflix:
Thirty something couple Michael (Zach Braff) and Jenna (Jacinda Barrett) face parenthood and other life-changing events in this ensemble drama, a remake of Italian director Gabriele Muccino's film L'Ultimo Bacio. The story follows Michael and Jenna as they navigate the challenging responsibilities of parenthood and the deterioration of their own aging parents. Blythe Danner, Casey Affleck, Rachel Bilson and Tom Wilkinson co-star.

It was a good film except there were scenes that hit way too close to home for me. It was OK though, as I have become numb most of the time to the situation, plus I live happily via pharmacology. The weird thing about the movie was that it used the Coldplay song "Warning Signs," which I had posted the lyrics for in a previous post today.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as I have a conference call at 9, climbing at 10:30, and then a birthday/birthday/baby shower to attend in the afternoon. Following that, I have to go into work which should take me until 2 or 3am. Sunday I hope to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home