Friday, February 23, 2007

The Orchid and a great blog post by a friend

Check this out! The Orchid is blooming faster than I thought. The flower should be beautiful when it is fully open -- maybe tomorrow at its current pace.
One of my friends put a great concept on his blog. You should check it out.
As for me, I have spent most of my day doing work, it is nice to have the ability to work form home. I have also been going through the house consolidating the rest of the items that do not belong to me. That is a crappy job, but there is nothing I can do about it.
To help get some moisture into my sinuses, I even spent 45 minutes removing wallpaper (using a steamer). It really did help, plus wallpaper removal is also a form of meditation for me.
Well, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home