Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thare She Blows.....

Holy windmills batman! It is very windy outside today, they say up to 50 mph wind gusts. It is exactly like my last day of climbing at Red Rocks, NV, except I am not hanging 200 feet in the air off the side of a mountain. I took the day off again as I am not feeling so well. Since I am not feeling so well, I figured that I would make this post light-hearted by attaching some pictures that I have taken with my phone over the last two months.

These are some flowers that I got from a girl at work for Valentines day.

This is my Orchid that is about to bloom

You have heard of the cat in the hat, but what about the cat in the bag?

And as always a cute baby to end it all.
Maybe one day I will be a father and have my own cute baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home