Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Double blooms and other stuff

The Orchid is going wild. It now has two blooms. Both are the same color, although the second one seems more vibrant. I think by the end of the week, it may have 3 flowers in full bloom.
Anyway, today was another crazy day. Work was nuts, as I am trying to do 3 different jobs, I had to deal with the furnace issue, and I had a doctors appointment as well a a meeting tonight. Dinner was a carryout burrito from Baja Fresh, which was good, but would have been better if I had some salsa.
I forgot to write about the dinner I made last night. It was a fresh tuna steak that I encrusted with peppercorns and wassabi. I then pan fried it to a nice medium rare and paced it on top of a nice Ceasers salad. For dessert, I had a wonderful chocolate brownie. It was very good. No leftovers that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home