Saturday, March 12, 2005

Please make sense of this.

Last evening Barbra and I went out with some friends (Ken, Joni, and TJ) for a few drinks at Bailey's in Dearborn. While there, we were joined by a couple of Joni's female friends, one of which looked like she was an investor in Dow Corning. She came in wearing an outfit which included a low cut shirt which really accentuated her breasts, i.e. they were out there for the world. I know what some of you are thinking-- Brian, you are a perv, but I was exonerated by my wife who stated, as were left the bar, that she could not help but stare at this woman's breast. It was like a train wreck, you just had to look. Now that I have given you this background, I must tell you the good part. This endowed young lady decided to get up to go powder her nose, and while she wad gone, she was apparently "hit on" by a few men. Now, we are at a bar on a Friday night, so I would expect something like this to happen to an attractive woman, but I was apparently incorrect. It seems that this is not the type of place where one hits on women, as it was stated by the group of girls that had joined us. You see, baileys is a sports bar, and therefore is not a place for picking up women (guy's take note). So I tried to get more detailed information on why this is so, but I never received a clear answer. So, I am posting two questions to the blogging community. First, please provide a breakdown of proper bar etiquette, categorized by bar type, and then day of the week? Secondly, if you are going out, and have no interest in drawing attention to yourself by those of the opposite sex, why do you wear sexy and very revealing clothing? Please let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

First off, Bailey's may "technically" be a sports bar, but it's a Ford hangout and trust me, it's viewed as a pick-up type bar - no matter the day or time of the week. And yes, if you are a woman and you dress with your boobage for all to see then you have to expect to be hit on - why did she show them off, otherwise??? PUHLEEZE!!!

March 14, 2005 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home