Saturday, January 27, 2007

Life is different part 2

Life is different. I am really having a rough time with the weekends, as that was the key time that my spouse and I spent together. I miss her dearly, but during a separation, you are not supposed to let them know this, or that you "love them." I have joined an online forum called loveshack.org, and have received lots of great input from the many members. It helps me get through these difficult days of this separation. I still cannot determine the reason for our relationships downfall, but since I cannot read her mind, I may never know.
Life is different now. It is hard to live in the place that was once a home to two people. This is like a death. I use the bed sheets we shared, towels we had, and sit in the rooms that we painted. It is hard going to the places that we used to go to, especially restaurants.
Life is different now. I miss talking to her, her companionship, or just curling up next to her at night. I wonder if she misses me? I wonder if she knows how much effort I am putting into myself to improve on the areas that I was weak in, or that may have caused her grief. I am spending a lot of money on counseling, as well as reading everything that I can get my hands on in regards to fixing a broken relationship. I wonder if she knows this? I wonder how much she thinks about what we have come to and if she is willing to forgive me for some of the errors that I have made in our relationship and try to give marriage counseling a shot? I love this woman more than anything else. If that was not the case, I would not be putting so much effort into everything. People can change behaviors, but it takes some time. I hope she recognizes this. Life is different now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home