Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Night

Tonight I went out with my friend Rick. We ended up in Royal Oak, where we had dinner at Mr B's. Afterwards, we went to Barnes and Noble, where I found a audio CD on learning Italian. I figured it would keep my mind occupied when I was at home, as I have found that I cannot sit still in this place anymore. I wish the Dearborn housing market was not so crappy so that I could sell this place, but I am stuck here for now. After the bookstore, we went to a coffee shop and chatted for a while. It was tough as this was a place that my separated spouse and I used to go to when we were in Royal Oak. I really miss her, and I wish she could see that. I cannot change the past, but can only look to the future. I pray daily that my heart will heal, or that I can have no emotion, but it has yet to work. All I can do is meditate and write in my journal and this blog. I thank all my friends for their support and prayers during this time of crisis and I hope that the stars will realign.

P.S.: Pray for my grandmother as she has been really sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home