Sunday, January 28, 2007

A milestone of sorts

It has been 30 days since I have cohabitated with my spouse. The weird thing is that I still love her and miss her as much as I did before all this happened. I guess part of the current issue is that we both are hurt and trying to put the pain behind us is difficult. This is part of the reason why I am getting professional help. The other reason is to work through issues that may have caused this marriage to go into the crapper in the first place. It is not cheap, but if I can get my spouse back, then it will all be worth it.
They say during times of crisis that one should try something new, so, as I mentioned in my last post, I picked up an Italian language learning CD. It is fun. I can count to 10 and say where I am from. I hope to be able to use it on a trip to Italy sometime in the future.
today I cooked up a pot of chili, went to the store (I actually did not cry after shopping for the first time), and cleaned up the house. Tonight, I will just relax and watch TV. Maybe I will get to talk to some friends on the phone too, which always makes each day better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home