Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crossroad of life

I have had a lot on my mind for the last 24 hours or so as I am at a crossroad in my life. I have been walking down a path, moving forward with things, but I am about to hit the fork in the road. At this point, I have many voices telling me which way to go, but not one of them are saying the same thing. I am trying to close off from those voices and use my own judgement to decide what I should do. Of course, this decision is much more complicated than a simple left or right, but I cannot stand at the crossroad forever. This decision means looking deep into my heart and soul, and not letting an ego or anger get in the way. My plan is to meditate on this over the weekend and try to come to a proper decision for my own self.

Today started a little early as a I received two calls form Europe. Not speaking the language, I had no idea what to say other than that person is not here. The second call, the person tried to speak English, but I do not think we communicated to clearly. Anyway, I took the phone number and passed it on. I wish they would not have called so early.
Climbing was great, I climbed two very difficult routes as part of my routine. We then stopped for lunch at a local restaurant. Tonight I believe that I am supposed to meet some friends and go out. Maybe we can go sledding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home