Friday, February 16, 2007

Hectic Day

Sorry I did not post too much last night or today, but things were crazy and I have been exhausted. My boss has had us working on multiple issues, and I was also covering for another person who is out of town. So, basically, I have been firefighting for the last few days.

Dinner last night was a blast. We went to Ciao, a very nice Italian restaurant in Dearborn. I had an awesome veal dish, while my friend had pasta with shrimp, and her husband had a tuna dish. We had great conversation, staying there for a few hours, and we all shared a terrific desert. I drove them back home after dinner, and then headed home.

Tonight, I am hanging out with a few friends -- not sure what the plans are, but I am sure it will be fun. Tomorrow is climbing, and then I will work on removing the wallpaper again -- oh joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home