Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow, a beautiful song and more

Isn't snow the most beautiful thing. sure it makes commuting a pain, but it is so pretty and can be so much fun. You have sledding, skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, hiking, snow angles, snow forts, snowball fights, snow wrestling, and even jumping into piles of snow from the roof. We must not forget that it is so pure (unless yellow).

I heard the most beautiful song this morning on the way into work, so I had to check out the artist. The artist is Amy Milan and her album is "Honey From The Tombs." You can listen to tracks from her album at http://www.amymillan.com/ .

Tonight I am going out to dinner, I think somewhere nice -- hopefully the weather cooperates.
Last night I started working on the wallpaper again. I purchased a steamer from the Home Deathspot as it was cheaper than renting one for a few days. It took me about 2 hours to do one wall. I figure I will do one wall per day before I get ready to paint the room. I am still deciding on a color, but I am thinking some sort of "moss" color. Once the room is done, I will make it into a place of music and meditation for me.

I think that my orchid is going to bloom soon. I wonder what a blooming orchid means? Maybe renewal?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I think moss green sounds perfect for a music/meditation (perhaps yoga?) room.

I always knew you were crazy, but you like snow? I can't stand it and it makes me crazy. Could you believe they couldn't bother to plow Oakwood this morning? It was crazy!

February 14, 2007 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home