Sunday, February 11, 2007

No, I do not have this much free time

I am currently removing wallpaper, so while I wait for the chemicals to weaken the glue, I figured I would blog.
Last night I watched a really good movie "Art School Confidential." Here is the info on it:
Ambitious art school student Jerome Platz (Max Minghella) goes to extremes to conquer the art world -- and to get the girl -- in Terry Zwigoff's dark comedy. When his pure genius goes ignored and a brainless jock tempts his dream girl, Audrey (Sophia Myles), Jerome sets in motion a brazen plan to become an art world hero and win Audrey's heart. John Malkovich, Jim Broadbent, Matt Keeslar, Anjelica Huston and Ethan Suplee star.
I found it really enjoyable. My next movie is an Israeli drama called Uzshpin. It looks really good, and i am looking forward to watching it.
Tonight is dinner with my dad (I don't have to cook - sweet!), and tomorrow I plan to attend a yoga class at the new yoga studio that opened by work. I really enjoy yoga, and I think it will enhance my new clarity.

Serenity now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hey, let me know if the yoga studio is any good (cost?), as the times at my gym aren't working for me and I miss yoga.

February 12, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home