Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thoughts for Sunday

I actually slept really well last night. I think that my mind has finally hit the indifference point, so I actually felt rested when I awoke this morning. I have come to the realization that I have done everything I can, and that although divorce is taboo to my personal, not religious, beliefs, I am OK with it. In a relationship you have to want to put your partner as a priority-- sure, sometimes they may take a backseat for a bit to something really important to you, but they need to remain near the top. If they begin to get too far down in the list, you have to re-evaluate and identify the true priorities and how to resolve any issues. I love to climb and bicycle, but I always knew what my core priority was. I have new priorities now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm proud of you. You're finding balance.

February 12, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home