Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stir Fry

Tonight's menu for me was stir-fry made with real turkey breast meat, and Chinese vegetables. I also made some rice. It was pretty tasty and healthy too. I am finally starting to regain some of the weight that I lost, which is a good thing. I have been eating more, as well as working out - climbing, going to the gym, and doing exercises at home. It feels good to get moving again.
Today's psychiatrist appointment was good, as we focused on me moving forward. The doctor said I am making great progress and that I am much more upbeat about my life than I was when I first came to see her. I know that one way or another, I need to move forward with my life, which I am doing. I have a great support structure, and no matter what, they will be there for me. I have also been sharing a lot of my writing with my psychiatrist. She stated that I should take writing up as a hobby as it really offers my mind the peace that it requires. I am sure that you are looking at my blog entries and saying -- this isn't great stuff, but if one were to look at my journal, you would see the true workings of my mind.
I am looking forward to the weekend, as I hope to climb and then watch "Art School Confidential," which is supposed to be really good. I also plan to keep working on the one bedroom, hopefully getting all the wallpaper and paste off of the walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home