Friday, February 02, 2007

Tired of it!

This separation thing is getting so tiring. First off, I am so f'd up that I can hardly think. Secondly, I am an emotional wreck. Third, I am spending way too much money on counseling to deal with this. I wish I had a time machine to see when this all really started - actually, I wish it never happened. Yet, there is nothing that I can do to change the course of history but work through it. My shrink says that I am doing all the right things and that it is up to my spouse to take down the barriers that she has put up if we are to try to work things out. It is up to her.
Anyway, I am in the process of tearing out the carpet and the wallpaper in the room that was her old office, and I think I will make it into a den or music room that I can use for me. I got tired of keeping he doors closed in half the house because I did not want to look at the rooms that were formerly hers. After that room is done, I am going to repaint the master bedroom so that I do not have to deal with the colors that we picked together. I need to live in this house and not be constantly reminded of her. I am moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home