Monday, February 05, 2007

Life is different now:The love of my life has left me for good.

Today seemed like a good day until the love of life officially asked me for a divorce. For the last 7 years I loved no other woman, and today she dumped me for good. I do not know who this woman is anymore. The woman I married would never have done this to me or us. What happened? What truly drove her away? Why could we not even try to work on it. These are the questions that I am stuck with. she claims that she never was happy in the relationship. that is just a line of BS that she is using as an excuse to justify her escape. Let her run away.
I have asked her parents to come get the remaining items of hers from the house as I do not even want her here. The woman I married would have wanted to try to work on the marriage, not throw it away so quickly. Maybe it is because she comes from a broken home that she does not value marriage as much as I do. I hope she is happy because she has hurt a good man- one that loved her than any other person ever will.
Life will go on, but it will be different from now on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Call me if you need to!

February 7, 2007 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home