Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

Another day in my so called life. I slept OK, but I think about her often at night. I just cannot understand why we cannot go to counseling to WORK on FIXING the marriage versus running from it. This just burns my soul to the core.
Anyway, I got up around 8:30-ish, had breakfast, and then took out all the carpet from the back bedroom that I was working on. I then was going to start on the wallpaper, but decided to save it for another day as I have a few people coming by later.
I also took a bed frame to her folks house today just to get it out of my basement. while there, I noticed our wedding photo was gone (not that they should keep it up or anything). I know that they want what is best for both of us, and I did not even mention our situation while I was there. It was nice that her parents did ask about my grandmother and how she was doing. I also go to pet their Boxer Jack, who is such a cute dog. Maybe one day soon I will get a pet.
I wonder if she reads my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home