Saturday, February 03, 2007

Life is different now: Moving on

Today was a decent day for me although I did not sleep all that well. I finally went to the climbing gym for the first time in 3 weeks which was a great outlet for some of my frustration and anxiety. It also gave me some moments of peace in my head as I did not think about her when I would climb a route. The only bummer to this is that I one of the joys I had in climbing was coming home and telling her about what I climbed and how well I did. She is no longer here, so I just have to keep it to myself. This type of stuff is what makes my life hard -- makes me miss her. I have to move on though as she does not seem to want to be in my life anymore.
I have removed the carpet from the space that was formerly her office, and tomorrow I will start on removing the wall paper. This should be a few day project to keep me occupied. I have to determine what color to paint the room (10x 10) so if you have any suggestions, I am open to them as long as they are realistic.
Tomorrow is the Superbowl. I predict that a team with an African American coach will win. I also predict that the commercials will be better than the game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Mauve, coral, and chartreuse with persimmon polka dots...

February 3, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

From what I hear the commercials were actually not better than the game, but I couldn't be bothered to watch either, so what do I know?

What is the room going to be? I'm thinking maybe a very pale yellow, not beige or off-white, but yellow. It really brightens a room.

February 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home