Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life is Different now: Another new day

It is Wednesday, and I made it to work by 7:30. I did not sleep too well last night as I had a lot on my mind. Part of it is that I am trying to sort things out for myself as to what happened. secondly, I have been having these "life flashing before my eyes" scenarios where I see the last 7 years of my life. This is the hardest to deal with, as it makes me question things even more.
A concern was brought to my attention last night in regards to "mood swings." I admit that I have had emotional swings, but I guess if you have not shut yourself off emotionally you will go through different emotions during major life events. Yes, I get frustrated, angry, sad, depressed, and sometimes happy, but as both my counselor and psychiatrist have said this is normal and that I am managing them quite well. I personally believe that I am managing my anger and frustration much better than I used to, as I do not raise my voice anymore, and I stay calm, a change that I attribute to these professionals. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the changes that have been made?
Tonight, I plan to make stir-fry, and work on removing some of the wallpaper from the one room. I figure that the wallpaper removal will take me a few days as it is really old and on the walls good. It will be a nice way to keep moving forward with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home