Friday, February 09, 2007

A lot on my mind right now

I am sitting in the typical Friday meeting and my mind is running at full speed. I have a lot that I want to say to someone, but I am not sure that I will get the proper opportunity to do so. In order for this to occur, this person will have to have an open mind and be open with me as to what they have to say, as well as open to what I have to say. I have been learning a lot about myself over the past few months and if this person is open to me, they will notice that I have taken steps for the better.
I read a great book this week that taught me a lot about dealing with difficult situations. I enjoyed it so much that I scheduled a time to speak with a person from the team to get further insight. The call was great and worth the money spent. I am currently taking all the notes that I took and rewriting them into a more concise document. Due to the confidential nature of the call, I will not be able to share the info on the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Good luck with that!

February 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home