Thursday, February 08, 2007

Michigan, Hawaii, Vegas Oh My!

What a weird winter. It started off warm, and now has turned super cold. At least the sun is out. A friend of my family has invited me to come out to Hawaii in March to hang out. I am really thinking of doing this as it would make the trip very reasonable (free place to stay). Plus, the weather there is really nice compared to here, and I have never been there before. The only bad thing is the flight, but I may have enough frequent flyer miles to cover a first class ticket (I had been saving miles to go to Italy as a graduation gift). I am also anticipating a climbing trip to Red Rocks in Las Vegas in April. Keeping busy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hey! When in April? I'm going to be there Easter weekend and we're hiking in Red Rocks on Holy Thursday.

February 9, 2007 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home