Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday:Isn't it ironic

Ahhh, the joys of a Friday evening. I spent this one at my ex-sister-in-laws house in Northville where they fed me dinner and we talked. The kids except the baby were at my brothers house, so the house was pretty amicable to talking. During our conversation, she mentioned to me that my niece saw one of my wedding photos in a recent wedding magazine. Apparently, it was the one here (http://www.celadonpictures.com/gallery_UpDown.cfm?pageid=1275). I found it ironic that she is using this picture. Anyway, her husband, her and I chatted about life, finances, and 3 kids, a dog, a cat, and a baby on the way and how it changes life. They said that they have about 60% good times and 40% bad when it comes to things due to all that is going on. I was shocked at that percentage, but they said they are really happy.
Tomorrow, I am climbing in the morning, then I need to go home and pull together some notes that I have been taking for a discussion in the afternoon. I am also hoping to go sledding, as I purchased a sled last year and never got to use it. We will see if that happens. I would be so happy if it did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home