Sunday, February 18, 2007

When you end up at white Castle, it is a good night

Wow, Saturday night turned out to be a blast. I met up with my friends at their house, and from there headed to Novi for dinner. We ate at the Lazy Lizard, a Mexican joint, where one of my friends and I shared two buckets of Corona's. After dinner, we headed to the Post bar, where we had a few drinks and played pool. Things were slow there, and by this point two of us were feeling no pain, when the female in the group suggested that we go hit a Gentleman's club. So, we headed to one of the upscale clubs, where the evening got very interesting. Things started out normal, with us getting a great table by the stage. We ordered some drinks and started to enjoy the entertainment. After the first round of drinks, two of us decided to order a bucket of beers as it was a better deal. I can defiantly state that I was feeling no pain this evening. Things got really interesting though when a "high rollers" sitting across from us started to hit on the girl in our group. This was not acceptable to us, and we requested that he leave. Unfortunately, this guy was persistent, and a major jerk. While my one friend was off at an anatomy lesson, the guy came back and tried to go for the girl again. It was at this point that I had to step in and tell him to back off as she is married. His group then proceded to insult some of the employees at the place, making one cry, and harass us a bit. I went to get a bouncer, but apparently these "high rollers" must spend a lot of money because the manager only moved them down a table. We thought that things would calm down a bit after the guy came and apologized to us, but when my female friend went to the restroom, I saw him get up and follow her. I kept an eye on the her, and the restroom area fortunately, because as soon as she came out, he tried to corner her. It was at this point that I jumped out of my seat and bolted for her, pushing the jackass buddies out of the way. I honestly was ready to fight the guy, as he had her pushed against a wall, and I was pretty drunk (note: I probably would have got a few good shots in, but would have been killed by his friends). Luckily, once I got there, all I needed to do was to push him away and tell him to back off. It was at this point that I grabbed her, and my buddy and we left the club. Even with all of that, the night was still really fun, and to top it off, we got to stop at White Castle to get some alcohol absorbing sliders. The weird thing is that I don't really remember driving home from their house or going to bed. It was a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home