Monday, March 05, 2007

Questions

Dear Ghost,
How are you today (I cannot remember the last time that you asked me that). Did you have a nice weekend? I was wondering, why do you read my blog? What does it do for you? Does it give you peace of mind? Does it give you reprieve from the overwhelming guilt that you must be feeling? Do you really care about what I am up to, or what I am doing or have done? Do you care about what I say? I want to understand I guess because when you come around, you are all business and don't really seem to give a crap about me, how I am doing, or what you have done to me and my life. I want to understand why you are so intent on making me miserable -- why you are out to cause me pain. What did I do to you? Just curious.

Sincerely,
Mr Tactometer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home