Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crazy Tuesday

Today was crazy. Not only am I riding an emotional roller coaster, but work has been nuts as we are preparing for a huge presentation next Monday. After work, I stopped by my friends house to see the baby. He is getting big and is so cute. Here are some pictures:

A dotting mother
Sleepy
He seemed to just cuddle up in my arms : ).
One day I hope to have the opportunity to be a father. I know my friends who have children find nothing but overwhelming joy.
After seeing the baby, I stopped by my folks house on my way to my support group. It was cool because they fed me an awesome dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. My dad also sent me home with some homemade bean soup.
The support group was good today. We added another new member, who was just served by the spouse, and I read the group my essay on "The Darkest Place I Have Ever Been." It sucks to be dealing with this, and we all say how nobody wants to go through this, but if one spouse is unwilling to participate in trying to repair the marriage, then there is not much anyone can do. It takes two hands to clap. The best thing about the group is that there are people in all different stages of recovery, and there are many different perspectives. It really helps to talk to others going through this.
Tomorrow will be a busy day as I have a lot of work to finish on the presentation, and two off-site meetings in the afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

He has the chubbiest cheeks!!! So sweet!

March 7, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home