Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lunchtime Ramblings

Last night I did not sleep well because I have so much running through my head. Work is nuts (which is why I am taking a break), and I have so much personal crap going on that I am burning out. Today I have to meet with an attorney, which I have no interest in doing, and then I have a counseling appointment right after. After that I am supposed to meet some friends for dinner. At least I am keeping busy.

Do you ever feel like you are in an alternate reality? By this I mean, does your life just sometimes not feel real? This is how I feel right now. It is like I still only sleep on the one side of the bed, I still roll over expecting someone to be there, and I always awake to a deafening silence. It is amazing how someone can just cut you off. It is actually worse than a death because at least a death is final. Life is truly different now.

Anyway, I was invited to a friends for dinner in April. He is an awesome cook and I am really looking forward to his culinary delights. I know that every time he makes something it is always good and so tasty. Plus it will be a good time.


I found this funny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home